The CCMC is pleased to release its work plan for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017.
This work plan has been designed to assist the CCMC to achieve its purpose and to undertake its key functions in a focussed, efficient and effective manner. It is the second year in a three year strategic plan developed by the CCMC. It is regularly reviewed and revised to ensure that the highest priority work is always completed first.
The key features of the work plan are:
- continuing to be a trusted and valued partner by engaging with stakeholders
- demonstrating value to our stakeholders by providing excellent Code monitoring services, including investigating complaints, and
- assisting banks to improve the standards of banking practice.
During 2015-16 our priorities are to:
- conduct an Own Motion Inquiry in respect of provision of credit
- continue to increase awareness of the CCMC operations amongst consumer and small business advocates
- enhance our online application to improve the collection and analysis of compliance data, and
- publish guidance on the CCMC’s interpretation of its Mandate and the Code obligations, where a need for this has been identified.
A copy of the work plan can be found here.